The Bloomsbury Centre for Skeletal Research brings together basic and clinical scientists from all disciplines within the field in the London area.
BCSR has more than 90 members based at these London institutions:
- University College London (UCL)
- Royal Veterinary College (RVC)
- King’s College London (KCL)
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
- Imperial College
- Middlesex University
- St George’s University of London (SGUL)
- Brunel University
- UCB Pharma
* New positions posted on Jobs & Studentships page *
The Treatment Story for International Paget’s Awareness Day 2021
The Paget’s Association has made an excellent series of short videos for Paget’s Awareness Day, 11th January 2021.
Professor Stuart Ralston interviews Professors Graham Russell, Ian Reid and Mike Rogers, and Dr Roger Smith, to track the history and future of bisphosphonates. In addition, using animation, Dr Anna Daroszewska describes how bisphosphonates work, and patients, Linda and Keith discuss their experiences.
Highly recommended for both clinicians and basic scientists.
– page last updated by Tim Arnett on 01.01.21 –